Covid-19 Update from Applied Leasing
Firstly, from all of us at Applied Leasing we hope you and your family are in good health. These are trying times indeed for our country. We have been keeping a close eye on the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and we have been listening to the updates given from the NHS, UK Government and Public Health England.
The health and safety of our staff is our top priority. We will continue to endeavor to take all actions possible to reduce the risk of infection within our offices. Due to the fluid nature of the situation, we are working on a day to day basis.
Our Principles as a Business:
– To ensure colleagues are safe
– To support our customers in every way possible and continue to offer the very best of service
– Liaise with manufactures and finance companies daily to ensure we can relay any updates to customers immediately
What does this mean for you?
In line with government guidelines, Applied Leasing will be making the following changes;
– Applied Leasing will not be allowing any visits on site from customers/funder partners
– New processes and policies have been introduced to limit our employees risks of coming into contact with COVID-19
This is an uncertain time for all of us, but I want to reassure you of a few things we are doing on our end. Our offices remain open as do our telephone lines. Applied Leasing, until we receive further guidance from the relative bodies, is open as usual. We will, however, be practicing a considerate amount of social distancing and personal and preventative hygiene.
For more information about the Coronavirus outbreak, we implore you to read up on the following online resources;
Moving forward we will continue to update you on Applied Leasing’s movements as and when we receive more detail and information on the situation.
Thank you for reading!